Usually the first question a couple gets asked after they get engaged is “when is the wedding date!?” While some couples make wedding plans right away, others simply want to take it in and savor the moment. For celebrity couples, this may be even more true, since we all know that Hollywood marriages tend to last a hot minute. While we respect a couple’s right to take their time, there are some couples that have been together for what seems like FOREVER, and we wonder if they’ll ever make it down the aisle. Whether it’s because a baby is on the way, they want to do it right or there simply is no rush, we wonder if we’ll be hearing wedding bells in 2013 for the following couples.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Tags:amber and wiz khalifa, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, celebrity wedding dates, Chrissy and Mr. Jones, engaged celebrities, Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez, Hollywood engagements, Jennifer Husdon and David Otunga, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson engaged, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, LeBron James and Savannah, long-term couples, Michael Jordan engaged
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN