Who didn’t love the show “Martin”? It was awesome. In addition to the comedic genius that was Martin Lawrence, “Martin Payne,” there was “Gina Waters” (Tisha Campbell), who was a comedienne in her own right. The show has been regarded as such a classic because of the almost palpable chemistry between Martin and Gina. In all of those laughs, you might have failed to realize how strong of a character Gina was and how much she’s just like the rest of us.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural