When it comes to celebrities, it’s sometimes hard to separate their real lives from what we see on TV. In the case of reality shows in particular, women that would never normally hang out together are thrust into situations where they have to pretend to be BFF’s, knowing they secretly hate each other. When it comes to the following pairs, the celebs on this list are actually choosing to hang out with these people because, well, they’re their friends in real life. The saying goes we should be careful of the company we keep, and these celebs should take a very close look at who their ratchet sidekicks are…unless of course they are two ratchet peas in a pod.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- The Wedding Is Still On: Brittney Griner & Glory Johnson To Wed Next Week
- WNBA’s Brittney Griner Arrested After Fight With Fiancée Just One Month Before Wedding
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 13,751 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural