Man! When I reflect back on the trajectory of Bobby Brown’s career, I always think this brotha was set. He left a beloved boy band to have his own solo success. He was featured on soundtracks for blockbuster movies, he was married to America’s sweetheart and was even starting to act a little bit. But along the way Bobby became more known for his antics than his musical talent. Unfortunately, that’s how the cookie crumbled. He’s not as successful as he once was but he’s still touring with New Edition and we can always enjoy his hits, like this one, “On Our Own” from the Ghostbusters soundtrack. You’ve got to love the “Oo, ooo, o, ooo” part. So Good!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural