Andy Cohen and the Bravo team deserve a round of applause for their casting work because they totally knew what they were doing when they brought on Kenya Moore this season. Every week I watch her antics and think, is this chick for real? And then I quietly shed a tear for single women everywhere who are likely being slapped with the bat ish crazy label just because one thirsty bird can’t go 30 seconds without mentioning the m-word or pushing up on the first semi-attractive man she sees. Unfortunately for the Real Housewives of Atlanta crew, Miss USA’s desperation isn’t limited to the ATL, in fact it only gets worse once she steps out of her element and on to the exotic island of Anguila. Check out the foolishness that popped off between her and the rest of the cast on last night’s episode.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 8,114 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural