Andy Cohen and the Bravo team deserve a round of applause for their casting work because they totally knew what they were doing when they brought on Kenya Moore this season. Every week I watch her antics and think, is this chick for real? And then I quietly shed a tear for single women everywhere who are likely being slapped with the bat ish crazy label just because one thirsty bird can’t go 30 seconds without mentioning the m-word or pushing up on the first semi-attractive man she sees. Unfortunately for the Real Housewives of Atlanta crew, Miss USA’s desperation isn’t limited to the ATL, in fact it only gets worse once she steps out of her element and on to the exotic island of Anguila. Check out the foolishness that popped off between her and the rest of the cast on last night’s episode.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
- “I Can’t Sit Idle Anymore As A Black Man:” New Yorkers Shut Down The Streets Following Eric Garner Verdict
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural