If you’re anything like me, when you can’t make it to the beauty supply store, you might take your chances scanning YouTube reviews before ordering from one of the many online hair vendors just to have some kind of heads up about what you’re getting into. What can I say? I take my sew-ins seriously. But for every legit objective hair review I find, there are at least five around-the-way girls in their momma’s basement talking about beauty supply store hair like it’s so beneath them. You can barely get a cell phone bill in your name, but you’re bragging about spending hundreds of dollars on virgin Remy? Maybe I’m getting old. Below are some signs of hair snobbery at it’s best from the horse hair jokes that accompany Poetic Justice-style braids to clearing your bank account all for that yaki down your back-y. Because at the end of the day, it’s all about finding what works for your personal budget and lifestyle.
More on Madame Noire!
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses