Serious question though: Does anybody else remember when P!nk had pink hair, was racially ambiguous and used to sing R&B? That was an extremely long time ago, and when she dropped her second album, M!ssundaztood, in 2001, we knew there wasn’t any coming back. But that was okay, because with songs like this track about a relationship gone to hell that doesn’t lift you up but bring you down, we couldn’t help but realize she was on to something with her new sound. It fits her much better actually! If you’ve ever found yourself screaming this track post break up, I’m sure you can agree that it’s a must in every gal’s iPod. Enjoy!
“‘Stead Of Makin’ Me Better, You Keep Makin’ Me Ill!”: MN Jam Of The Day – “Just Like A Pill” By P!nk
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN