I am sick and tired of the amount of shade given to current and former wives of certain celebrity men. Somehow, I’ve grown accustomed to hearing harsh comments and questions about why certain men decided to be with certain women. While I know some of us believe every woman is beautiful in their own way, there are others that do not subscribe to this notion. I used to think trashing others was a female thing. But now, more and more men are jumping on the cattiness bandwagon too. I really wish more of us would make use of the old adage “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all.” But since we don’t live in a perfect world and people will continue to vocalize their opinions, however hurtful or unnecessary they may be, let’s take a look at a few wives of celebrities who have been on the receiving end of some unnecessary criticism for their looks.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Protests Take Place In More Than 30 States, In More Than 170 Cities On Tuesday, Blocking Major Highways, Tunnels And Bridges
- “It Definitely Set Us Back”: New Yorkers Share Their Thoughts On The Grand Jury Decision, Ferguson And The Value Of Black Life
- Mike Brown’s Friend Who Was With Him The Day He Was Killed Speaks On His Disappointment With The Grand Jury Decision
- “We Are Still Being Lynched”: Ferguson Activists, Business Owners And Residents Speak On Grand Jury Decision, Chaos That Followed
- “F**k The Police”: Protests Erupt Nationwide Over Indictment Decision, Including ‘Die-Ins’ And Marches Blocking Highways
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural