I used to wonder why people would go on a reality show with the attempt of progressing their careers. It just didn’t seem to make sense to me, but when you look at some celebrities, controversy would be the thing to not only build their career, but would also define it. Now there’s a difference of people who have been in controversial situations, and people who have used it to create or maintain their status in public appearance. We’re discussing the latter. Here is a list of famous people who seem to let their infamous behaviors open doors for them.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Gospel Artist James Fortune Accused Of Striking Wife With Bar Stool
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural