I used to wonder why people would go on a reality show with the attempt of progressing their careers. It just didn’t seem to make sense to me, but when you look at some celebrities, controversy would be the thing to not only build their career, but would also define it. Now there’s a difference of people who have been in controversial situations, and people who have used it to create or maintain their status in public appearance. We’re discussing the latter. Here is a list of famous people who seem to let their infamous behaviors open doors for them.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 10,614 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural