Remember that perfect specimen of manhood that graced your television set oh so long ago? Do you recall that captain of all things hot that lit up the silver screen eight ways from Sunday? So do we, but unfortunately his is a brand of attractive that we haven’t seen in far too long. Beautiful man of stage and screen, please come back to us! With the holidays fast approaching, we can think of only one gift we truly want this year: These hot pieces of manliness to come back into our lives. But until then, we salute 15 smokin’ hotties we haven’t seen in a minute.
He Could Get It…If Only I Could Find Him: 15 Hotties We Haven’t Seen On-Screen For A Minute That We Miss
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
Tags:actors who can't get a role, Boris Kodjoe, Bryce Wilson, daniel sunjata, Darrin DeWitt Henson, Djimon Hounsou, Entertainment, eriq la salle, fine celebrity men we miss, Gary Dourdan, hill harper, Isaiah Mustafa, Jesse L. Martin, lamman rucker, Laz Alonso, Mario, mario van peebles, michael b jordan, slideshows
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN