When it comes to this time of year – you know, the “official” start to the holiday season – fancy feasts and festive holiday parties mean good times…and GOOD FOOD. It’s all too easy to over-indulge, making way for yet another New Year’s resolution to work off all the pounds you put on in just a few short weeks. But it doesn’t have to be that way. If you plan and take a proactive approach to managing all of the temptation of holiday treats around you, you can still have a merry ole time that doesn’t involve gorging yourself. We know it isn’t easy, but try these 10 things to help you maintain your weight and keep from stuffing yourself and still remain in the holiday spirit.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural