Has your girlfriend ever suddenly acted distant, needed to take a walk, or not felt like talking? It’s because she’s insecure about something that just took place! Even if you didn’t tease her or raise an eyebrow, sometimes your silence can be worse than anything when you’ve triggered one of your girlfriend’s points of insecurity. We know: you’re silent because you had no idea she was upset. But get with the program and know women need comfort and reassurance in these situations.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I Hope He Meant It” Dee Barnes Responds To Dr. Dre’s Apology
- Dr. Dre Issues Public Apology To Women He Abused…Here’s What Was Right And Wrong About It
- Early “Straight Outta Compton” Script Included Dee Barnes Abuse…It Should Have Stayed
- Are Ronda Rousey’s Comments On Fallon Fox, Floyd Mayweather Motivated By Race?
- Ice Cube And Why We Need To Start Defending The So-Called B*tches And H*s
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 14,954 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural