Movies are a wonderful thing. They transport audiences to faraway places and long-forgotten time periods. They speak to our deepest emotions and make love and wonder seem possible. Those are great things, right? Not exactly. For every woman whose heart soars at the very thought of The Notebook, there’s a dude stewing over that ripped, muscular bastard (Damn you, Ryan Gosling!). There’s plenty of romantic movies that make dudes cringe, but which movies are so sweet, so incredible, so romantic or so hot that they could push a relationship over oblivion’s edge? Allow us to break it down for you.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural