When we did the Where Are they Now Viral Video Sensations, we asked you what other themes and topics would you like us to explore. Well, Realgirl responded with “Where Are They Now ’90’s R&B Groups,” and as you all know, I love making those beautiful smiles on your faces appear, so we’re taking it back to the ’90’s! Now there are groups who have already been focused on on this site and through recent reality shows (Boyz II Men, Jodeci, Tony! Toni! Tone and En Vogue). So, let’s get to it, and to get yourself in the mood, listen to KP & Envyi’s “My Boo” (who almost made the cut):
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural