We all know that shortly after finding a place to live, the nearest grocery store and maybe a place to worship, the next item on your checklist has to be finding someone, somewhere to take care of your mane. Even if you can take pretty good care of your own hair, every once in a while, it’s nice to sit back, relax and let someone else play in your scalp. But just like finding shelter, food and all the other necessities, finding a stylist is no easy task. In your search, be sure to stay away from stylists with one or more of these qualities.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Melanie And Derwin To Return To “The Game” 2,431 Shares
How Verda Byrd Learned She Was White After 70 Years 105 Comments
Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage 104 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural