It might be wrong but it feels right! That’s Rihanna’s mantra, or at least it is on this new cut, “Lost In Paradise” from her upcoming release, Unapologetic. On the track, which is laced with a pretty haunting electro-beat (one she hums on top of), the singer croons about going through a love that is delusional–among other things–and trying to ignore a broken heart in order to stay in a union that’s miserable on paper, but satisfies the hell out of her: “I can see the darkness, flashing lights, all my fears, won’t deny, Let me stay, lost in paradise.” I guess you could call it the flip version of “We Found Love,” but whatever you call it, the Rihanna Navy is probably going to make it a hit if it makes its way to the radio.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN