When it comes to fashion, a tall, handsome, physically fit man can probably get away with wearing just about anything. And then there are those who fall into the category of everyone else outside of Boris Kodjoe or Idris Elba. Put those dudes in a Speedo, a Hawaiian print shirt or high water pants and we’d still swoon. But most men aren’t built that way, yet some fellas try to pull of fashion trends that simply don’t work for them. Just because Weezy can rock jeggings doesn’t mean other men should try to – so if you’re over 25, here are 5 things you men should never wear…unless you’re a devastatingly handsome model or a rap/rock star.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural