When it comes to fashion, a tall, handsome, physically fit man can probably get away with wearing just about anything. And then there are those who fall into the category of everyone else outside of Boris Kodjoe or Idris Elba. Put those dudes in a Speedo, a Hawaiian print shirt or high water pants and we’d still swoon. But most men aren’t built that way, yet some fellas try to pull of fashion trends that simply don’t work for them. Just because Weezy can rock jeggings doesn’t mean other men should try to – so if you’re over 25, here are 5 things you men should never wear…unless you’re a devastatingly handsome model or a rap/rock star.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural