You’ve been with your guy for about 6 months now, and you’ve even had the “boyfriend/girlfriend” talk (do people still do that?). Anyway, you think you know all there is to know about him – his mother’s maiden name, his likes and dislikes, his favorite cereal, etc. But men will never truly reveal everything to you, no matter how much he may like – or even love – you. It’s not that he’s keeping secrets or doesn’t trust you – it’s usually a case of him wanting to you to figure it out or just “know” him as time goes on. If you’re totally into him and care about him, there are some things you’ll just naturally pick up on; but if you have preconceived notions about your boo, you might not ever be able to understand him the way you possibly could. Whether it’s been months, or years, here are just a few things men won’t tell you – they just want you to “know.”
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural