Hey Readers! You know those times when you’re cruising the web or Youtube and you stumble across a hilarious video, and before you know it, it goes viral? Or you see it being discussed on the news, television shows, and being mocked on programs like “The Soup” or the former “The Dish” and even mentioned in printed publications? Because of the popularity of these videos, many of the participants became well-known. But where are these people who have inspired laughter, hope, mockery and/or awe? Well….
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
- Ray Rice May Cite “Double Jeopardy” In Legal Charge Against NFL
- Fix That Flipper: Dr. Heavenly Replaces Momma Dee’s Missing Tooth
- Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Allegedly Broke Wife’s Nose After She Denied Him Sex
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural