These lovely, talented ladies started out on the right path. They had legitimate careers, bright futures. And then something happened. Something awful. Whether a questionable romance sidetracked them (Chris Brown, I’m looking at you!) or some odd behavior around town landed them on Bossip, they became hotmess gossip fodder of the Lindsay Lohan variety. Sure some of them have dug their nails into fame, refusing to let go, but others have fallen off Hollywood’s radar, and maybe that’s a good thing for all of humanity. So let’s take a look at some of the singers, actresses and TV personalities who seem more concerned with making headlines than focusing on the talents that made them famous in the first place.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN