Model Selita Ebanks showed up for the 29th Annual Fashion Group International Night of Stars event in NYC shimmering and shiny in this light blue metallic floor-length gown. The material on the dress was ruched and draped around her body, and around the waist was a wide band that sat above her sassy slit. She threw on strappy silver heels with a silver clutch, small chandelier earrings, a bold wine-colored lip and had a black fur in hand. While it’s a pretty dress, something about it isn’t flattering on her figure and it seems like a gown better suited for an older woman. Plus, the hair is a little blah. Pretty girl, but I’ll have to pass on this ensemble.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural