Many “Ask A Black Man” fans remember Jeff for his memorable line: “If a woman has sex with me on the first date, I would applaud her for having good taste.” Some may call it conceited but Jeff just says that he was just trying to convey the message that he doesn’t judge women for doing the do so soon. That’s mighty alternative thinking, isn’t it?
In this follow-up interview, Jeff explains why he doesn’t hold women to a double standard and dishes out his primary advice to women. Check it out.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]