When online dating, you are bombarded with potential matches every day. The human is a visual creature so, admit it: you don’t read a guy’s profile if you don’t like his photo. You don’t have to love it, but pretty close or else he gets the ax. And for once in life, you are right to judge a book by its cover when it comes to online dating. But not necessarily in the way you would expect. It’s not all about a handsome face, a well put together outfit and a fit body. Because a man may have those in his profile photo, but if you disregard his other dozen photos, you could be in for a disappointing date, or even relationship.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN