The “Basketball Wives” franchise is losing. Ratings appear to be plummeting and fans of the VH1 series are finding this season painful to watch with its sub-par storyline and uninteresting characters. A few weeks back we reported that viewers are literally begging Ms. O’Neal to put an axe to the Monday night train wreck. When one man took to Twitter to voice his concerns to the “Basketball Wives” visionary, she suggested that a possible solution is giving the show a complete makeover, which can be assumed to mean a new cast. Well, you know what Shaunie? That idea doesn’t sound half bad. Actually, it is probably one of the best things to come out of your mouth since…well, I don’t know when. But, you catch my drift. And she wasn’t kidding, she cut a majority of the cast this week leaving only Jackie Christie and Draya. So now that we’re back to the drawing board, here’s a lineup that might work next season. If you there will actually be a next season…
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural