8. Don’t take everything as a challenge to their masculinity
Intimidation and insecurity are two reasons for the rift between Black men and women. As a result of their insecurities and low self-esteem, Black men are intimidated by the strength of an educated and ambitious Black woman. Rather than seeing her as a strong teammate, she is a threat to their manhood. Thus, they feel the need to overcompensate. White men, on the other hand, are more secure. What Black men see as threatening is what makes a great wife and business partner to them. Do you agree?
WAIT! Check These Out!
- 7 Things Some Women Have GOT to Stop Doing in Public
- 10 Signs You’re On Your Way to Becoming a Baby Mama
- He Said What?!?: Words that Warrant Immediate Dismissal
- 10 Reasons I Might Not Accept Your Friend Request
- Are You Wife Material?
- Celebs Who We Didn’t Know Were Black
- 14 Signs He’s Just Not That Into You
For more about LaShaun Williams, please visit ‘Politically Un-apologetic’ at www.politicallyunapologetic.com