There was a time when I thought getting a tattoo was an act of rebellion, or maybe a way to express myself…but never about expressing my love for someone else. But nowadays, folks are using body art to show their undying love for the man or woman of their dreams…until their dream becomes a nightmare – and celebrities are not exempt. Love doesn’t always last, so it’s a good thing there’s laser removal available. And since Hollywood romances can fade before the ink dries, you’d think they’d be more careful about permanently professing their love on their bodies. These stars thought getting tatted up meant forever…until forever had gone away. Before you have his name scripted on your bottom, consider these celebs who regretted getting inked up in the name of love.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN