There was a time when I thought getting a tattoo was an act of rebellion, or maybe a way to express myself…but never about expressing my love for someone else. But nowadays, folks are using body art to show their undying love for the man or woman of their dreams…until their dream becomes a nightmare – and celebrities are not exempt. Love doesn’t always last, so it’s a good thing there’s laser removal available. And since Hollywood romances can fade before the ink dries, you’d think they’d be more careful about permanently professing their love on their bodies. These stars thought getting tatted up meant forever…until forever had gone away. Before you have his name scripted on your bottom, consider these celebs who regretted getting inked up in the name of love.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
In 19 States, Whites Have Become The Minority 613 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural