With divorce rates what they are, the chances of you falling for a divorcee are getting higher and higher. There’s been a surge of people that married in their early twenties, when that was the trend, realized in their forties they didn’t know who their partner was, or who they even were themselves, divorced, and are now looking for a new, more informed type of love. So what are you in for when dating a divorcee? He comes with the experience, but also the pain, of a married man. Here are the pros and cons.
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN