Everyone do “the Carlton!”
Congratulations are in order for actor Alfonso Ribeiro. PEOPLE confirmed that he married his fiancee Angela Unkrich in California on Saturday night. The pair were engaged in July at Lake Tahoe.
The 41 year old entertainer tweeted this morning, “Last night I got married the most incredible woman in the world. The 31 year old Mrs. Ribeiro also tweeted saying, “1st morning waking up as Mrs. Ribeiro = AMAZING!! So happy and blessed!” This is actually the second marriage for Alfonso; he and ex-wife Robin Stapler share custody of their nine year old daughter, Sienna. They were divorced in 2006.
The couple always seem extremely happy together when photographed out and we wish them all the best!
Sidenote: Why do you think his career didn’t continue to flourish after Fresh Prince ended?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders