Perhaps all the non-entertainers of the world who manage money well should be come entertainment accountants.
According to TMZ, rapper Tyga is latest person to make news (well, entertainment news) for an unpaid bill. As per usual, Tyga has not paid rent on a mansion he signed a lease on in Malibu and is now being sued. As it stands, he owes $16,000…for ONE MONTH of unpaid rent. For $16,000 per month, he should probably have bought a house. But back to the story.
The owner or representative for the house, Gholamreza Rezai, filed the suit against Tygas and his music company for the back rent as well as unspecified damages. Rezai said Tyga just signed the one year lease in June but then told him he wanted to move out by the end of September because he had no privacy and fans kept showing up at his front door. However, Rezai wasn’t really into the idea of entertaining a discussion on lease termination and told Tyga he needed to pay September’s rent.
According to Rezai, not only did Tyga not pay September’s rent but he also didn’t move out at the end of the month and is still living there. I guess you have to love those renter’s rights, huh? If that’s the case, you have to wonder why if Tyga is just living there out of spite since he said he doesn’t feel safe.
Along with Rezai’s request for the back pay and damages, he also wants Tyga to be forced, by the courts, to move out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders