Have you ever gone to a restaurant with your guy and ordered a milkshake with two straws? Yes? Well, that’s adorable. A milkshake is a nice item to share. Sure, it’s cliché, but at least there’s no mess.
But what about other foods? Is it romantic to share an entrée and to feed each other your dinner? After reading this article on The Gloss, I’ve decided that I think it’s gross when couples feed each other in public. And there are certain foods that, if I saw a couple feeding them to each other, would make me absolutely nauseous. Such as:
1. Spaghetti. Eating spaghetti by myself is a chore. I always end up with sauce all over my face and noodles falling out of my mouth (please tell me I’m not the only one). I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have a set of hands that aren’t mine feeding me this messy dish. It would most likely end in the restaurant being cleared out because our fellow diners are disgusted. The Lady And The Tramp thing is just a fantasy!
Read more at YourTango
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders