I had a coworker turn to me once and say someone had lost their “cotton picking” mind, I’m not sure if the person she was referring to was white or black because all I saw was red as I calming asked “who picks the cotton?” She started to apologize and state how she was not racist and never thought of it that way when I cut her off and said ” don’t you EVER use that word in my presence again” then I gave her my back till I cooled off and then it was back to business as usual, thank God she never said it again or I planned to slap her gums down her throat :@)
Native_Noir : OMG, Ricky Rawse the BAWSE, Please go put on a Dr. Huxtable sweater to contain all of that. Thank you sir. #TEAMSPANXFORMEN
Eggy: That girl took an upper cut and was still able to talk that ish and keep fighting….. she ought to re-direct that talent to boxing or mma fighting. She has a future career!
Na Na: For real cus she got up like he just gave her a manicure!
Dee: This is like someone that cannot sing judging a singing competition…oh that already happened, never mind.
Meyaka: Oh that’s it? Cause I thought about pulling her wig off and beating her with if, until roman begged me for mercy …
Guest: Wayne Brady’s hairline looks like a frown :0( <——- Wayne Brady’s hairline.
Kierah: All those adults who watched are just effing worthless! As my grandma would say, they need to be shot with Shyte and sued for stinkin’
ANTMilf : Of course she’s defending Master Splinter, Jose is a man himself.
Appassionata: still waiting on someone to explain what the eff is a waka flocka*
Meyaka: Tamar Braxton “the make up artist revenge ” coming to theaters near you..
HipHopWired.com: That chicken McNugget can’t pay an electric bill? GTFOH.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders