Based on our mentions when we live-tweet through “Basketball Wives LA” on Monday nights we kind of had an inkling no one was really watching the show, but we didn’t realize no one was watching.
Basketball Wives LA 2 VH1 8:00 PM 1.198 0.6
FYI, 0.6 is not a good rating. The slip has actually been pretty gradual for season 2 of “Basketball Wives LA” which premiered with 1.81 million views in September, dropped to 1.4 million the next week, and is now hovering somewhere below the 1.2 million mark. Just to be clear it’s these ladies and not VH1, “T.I. and Tiny,” which comes on after BBWLA, is pulling in better rank with 1.34 million views this past Monday, and even “Chrissy and Mr. Jones” beat out both of them with 1.41 million views.
None of these shows is anywhere close to the figures rache’ “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” pulled in, which hovered around 3.7 million viewers during its first season, but if BBWLA’s rank keeps dropping these ladies could soon find themselves unemployed. And since none of the cast members appears to have a plan B (besides being video chicks) I’m thinking they better step up their side hustle game in the next few weeks.
Have you been watching “Basketball Wives LA” at all?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders