You remember Angela Stanton right? She’s the woman who wrote a book about “Real Housewife of Atlanta” Phaedra Parks and put her alleged criminal past of racketeering and insurance fraud all the way on blast in Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil.
If you didn’t realize the author was messy from that move alone, check the foolishness she unleashed on Twitter this morning. Not only is she accusing Deion Sanders of being unfaithful to Pilar, which I’m sure she won’t mind considering all the dirt she throws on her own estranged husband’s name, but she’s also throwing her own 18-year-old daughter under the bus, claiming Deion cheated on Pilar with her.
Going on a #StopTheSilence Twitter movement, Angela sent out a slew of Tweets directed right at Deion Sanders and even Pilar, exposing the former NFL stars taste for teenage girls.
A few people began to question Angela’s daughter’s innocence in the whole situation based on some suggestive modeling pics of her floating around on the Internet which prompted the mother to respond:
@UrsulaESQ True, but Ursula you cannot compare the mind of an 18 yr old girl, to a 50 yr old on any level
@UrsulaESQ That man was married all he wanted 2 do was to leave her w/ a wet tw*t, lying & deceiving 2 get what u want is never fair
@UrsulaESQ then when she got there w/o my consent or knowledge he was on something totally different! She was wrong but he DEAD WRONG
Then later Angela seems to take a more “comical” approach to the whole situation, tweeting:
Come on up to my hotel room baby so we can talk about your lipstick line *wink* put something Hot on! (In my
Umm, I’m sorry is she talking about her daughter or a random woman on the street? I obviously can’t confirm how much truth there is to her story but if it’s true, why is Angela putting her daughter’s life on blast so cavalierly for the sake of attention, especially a daughter she claims is now a third-year law student with a 4.0 GPA?
I need Angela to find a new hobby other than messiness ASAP.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Real Hollywood Exes (And Mistresses) Of Music’s Biggest Players
- True Life: I Had To Learn The Hard Way
- Self-Pity? No Thanks: Why I Love The Chocolate Skin I’m In
- Well That’s…Interesting: Mimi Is Writing A Book On Warning Signs Of Dating Men In The Industry
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- Fall Into Your Feelings: How Autumn Will Affect Your Love Life
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders