From Eur Web
Robin Roberts has informed her will-wishers that she is now home from the hospital after receiving a bone-marrow transplant last month.
“There’s no place like home. After 30 days in the hospital I’m home,” the “Good Morning America” anchor wrote this morning on Twitter, according to People. “Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Thank YOU and bless YOU. XO.”
Read more at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Well, You Don’t Say: 9 Celebrities, Ballers, Authors And Vixens You Might Not Have Known Were Virgin Islanders
- If At First You Don’t Like Him, Try Again?: Should You Give Him A Second Chance?
- Be Real With Yourself: Is Your Past Behavior Causing Your Own Trust Issues?
- Heyyyy Awkward Black Girl! Issa Rae Talks Next Moves and Explains How Her Mama Put A Stop To Her Michelle O Project
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Falling In Love Is A Choice (And Why I Hate Romantic Comedies)
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Contemplating The Heart: How I Came To Understand That His Love Was Not A Pure Love