The Anti-Jumpoff: How To Avoid Being Just A One Night Stand
Recently a female client of mine asked me “David, How do you prevent a one-night stand?” This answer is not going to make a lot of you very happy.
Anyone familiar with my work knows that I am not a person who generally believes in hard and fast rules when it comes to dating. There is no “right” time to have sex – regardless of whether you’re on your first date or your tenth date with someone. There is also no way to prevent a one-night stand.
Read more at YourTango
More on Madame Noire!
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Amending The Girl Code: When Your Friend Gets Married, Are Her Ex-Boos Fair Game?
- That Time An Old White Man Entertained Me With Tales Of Colored People On A Flight
- What Do Men Want? Who Cares…
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It