From The Grio
President Barack Obama used two words to describe his performance at last week’s debate against Mitt Romney: “too polite.”
The president called into the Tom Joyner Morning Show Wednesday to assess how he did against his Republican challenger and why he didn’t go on the “attack” as some of his supporters would have preferred. The call-in lasted about eight minutes and Obama said that everyone will see “a little more activity” at the second debate next Tuesday.
Read more at The Grio
More on Madame Noire!
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Amending The Girl Code: When Your Friend Gets Married, Are Her Ex-Boos Fair Game?
- That Time An Old White Man Entertained Me With Tales Of Colored People On A Flight
- What Do Men Want? Who Cares…
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It