Let’s all collectively sigh together. Ready? Sigggghhhhh.
There are a lot of new daytime talk shows on the block this season which are hosted by some pretty heavy hitters, including Katie Couric, Ricki Lake, and of course, Steve Harvey. So far, the comedian has been able to hold his own in the number two spot, with an average of 1.3 million viewers, just slightly behind “Katie’s” 1.8 million, but if Kris Jenner gets in the game like reports suggest, it may be all bad.
According to The Hollywood Reporter:
[Kris] Jenner, a frequent guest of daytime talk shows and guest host for The Talk and Today, is in talks with Twentieth TV for her own series that could get a test run on Fox-owned stations as soon as the summer of 2013.
A rep for Twentieth TV declined to comment on whether the talk show is a go at this time but did add that “Kris Jenner sure would have a lot to talk about.”
Fox TV stations issued the following statement:”There is a line out the door of people who want to do a test on the Fox television stations.”
Regardless of said line, I’m sure Kris will find a way to push herself to the front of it. The woman may be the biggest attention wh*re around, but you can’t say she isn’t a savvy business woman. I’m just not sure she could handle talking about anyone other than herself and her family. I guess Fox will figure that out in the test runs. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- An Open Letter To Men Suffering From Light-Skinned, Long Hair Syndrome: I’m Not Flattered
- Amending The Girl Code: When Your Friend Gets Married, Are Her Ex-Boos Fair Game?
- That Time An Old White Man Entertained Me With Tales Of Colored People On A Flight
- What Do Men Want? Who Cares…
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It