By now, you’ve probably seen this video of a man some are claiming to be Stevie J of “Love & Hip-Hop” planting a wet one on the lips of another man who is none other than rapper Lil Wayne. If not, take a gander.
Looks very 2006 Birdman-Weezy liplockish to me. Regardless of whether the other man in question is Stevie J or not, I’m pretty sure Wayne just kissed a dude on stage — again. But according to Stevie J, and his woman Joseline, this is not him; therefore it’s too soon to consider him both a ladies and a man’s man. Possibly.
NecoleBitchie caught the Hot 97 morning show’s on the spot call to Stevie to get his reaction to the rumor, and shocker, Joseline was the one to pick up the line and set the record straight, supposedly. She told the radio hosts:
First of all, who does that? Second of all, my man doesn’t play those type of games. With Lil Wayne? Who does that. They don’t even talk. They don’t even know each other besides the videos. Where is all this hate coming from? Wayne been kissing dudes for a long time. Since I was 15 years old, I’ve seen Wayne kissing dudes but what does Wayne has to do with my man?
In true, make a spectacle style, Stevie then hops on the line to coon, telling Hot 97:
I’m in LA. I can’t really tell? [Watches footage] Hold on, play that again right there. That wasn’t me. I wasn’t in Miami but whatever someone feels they need to do, let them do that. I’m in the studio making hits.
We’d probably be more inclined to believe that if he had one a hit after 2000, and if his womanizing behavior on LHHATL didn’t scream trapped in the closet, but in all honesty there’s no legitimate reason to believe this is really him kissing Weezy. Perhaps someone should phone Wayne and see who he’s been letting put them lips on him. *Shudders*
More on Madame Noire!
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- When Girl Crushes Go Wrong: The Thirst Of Wanting To Fit In
- When Pretty Girls Wear The Wrong Make-Up! 10 Celebs Who Can’t Get Their Faces Right
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!