You know everybody has to put their two cents in on the Rihanna-Chris Brown situation eventually, and this morning that person was Waka Flocka. We know, it seems weird but the rapper stopped by The Breakfast Club to talk about his concert in NYC tonight and his upcoming album and somehow the convo turned to the R&B love triangle of the week. When the Power 105 hosts asked Flocka if he would have chosen Rihanna or Karrueche, he said:
“Damn sure ain’t going for Rihanna. Hell nah.”
Everybody was a little caught off guard by his reaction and when Charlamagne asked if he would have chosen Karrueche because he doesn’t think Rihanna is attractive, he added:
“It ain’t that I don’t think she’s bad, she got the history (referring to all the men she was linked to after she broke it off with Chris).
“I can’t judge nobody,” Waka added. “You don’t know what rocks for them. We ain’t in they beds. [But] If you got nookie you’re trying to kill somebody for, if you throwing bottles, that’s too good. You don’t need that. That thing got you throwing bottles? It got people throwing bottles at you, for that? Aww that’s over.”
As irrelevant as Waka Flocka and his opinion are to this entire situation (much like mine), I’m really not mad at what he said. Chris and Rihanna both have a high propensity for dysfunction and both have been wildin’ out a little (or a lot) since the break-up. Chris can’t be out here trying to fight everybody that looks at Rihanna if they do actually get back together — especially if it involves shutting down clubs and innocent casualties. But maybe these two actually being together will make them calm the eff down.
What do you think about what Waka Flocka said?
More on Madame Noire!
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- When Girl Crushes Go Wrong: The Thirst Of Wanting To Fit In
- When Pretty Girls Wear The Wrong Make-Up! 10 Celebs Who Can’t Get Their Faces Right
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!