When you’re in a new relationship, there are some pieces of information you just have to divulge. Whether or not you have children, whether you’re still married and certainly if you have a disease. But there are a couple of pieces of information that fall into the gray area, like whether or not you should be honest about the number of sexual partners you’ve had. We posed this question to some New Yorkers. See what they had to say.
What about you, do you disclose your number?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship