Leaves falling, soccer balls, pumpkins, football jerseys, sweatshirts, crisp air … all indicators that autumn is in full swing. While parents are busy driving from activity to activity and kids are getting back into the school rhythm, we often forget how to connect as families, so here are some ideas:
- Get involved! Instead of sitting on the sidelines, volunteer to coach or help out.
- Eat dinner together. Do your best to find the time for this activity, even if it’s on the go.
- Play in the leaves. The fall is too beautiful not to enjoy. Jump in those leaves and tackle each other! 6 Ways To Keep Your Children Safe From Sexual Abuse
Read more tips on YourTango.com.
*Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship