Stop the Track! Watch Bey Kill The Stage At Jay’s Barclay Concert
Do I even need to say much?
This weekend, Jay-Z wrapped up his eight-concert series at the new Barclay Center in Brooklyn and he brought out a very special guest for his final concert last night, his wife Bey Bey.
You know Jay had to do something big for the last of his concerts at the new arena, and what’s bigger than Beyonce? That’s rhetorical. Jay told the crowd he was just getting started and that’s when Bey appeared from behind a cloud of smoke all theatrical like, Brooklyn Nets fitted and all black everything to match. Fittingly, she performed “Diva,” reminding the crowd she’s still the number one lady in the game, and she followed that up with “Crazy in Love,” complete with her signature uh-oh dance, seizure-like head shaking/hair-tossing, and that “I run this ish” glare she always gives the audience after she does the dang thang. Basically, she killed it as per usual, but even had to laugh at herself and how hard she was going.
Check out the performance below. I think the Beyhive is in need of another tour. What do you say?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship