You won’t catch Oprah shading Chris Brown and Rihanna for whatever is going on between the two of them right now. Extra caught up with the media mogul to get her thoughts on the Chrianna Tran love triangle now that Breezy and Karrueche are a done deal — and everyone is assuming Chris is running right into Rihanna’s open arms — since Oprah is the only one who’s been able to get Rihanna to open up about her ex.
During the “Next Chapter” special, Oprah seemed to admire the place Rihanna was in and the correlations she made between Chris’s behavior and her own fathers, and that’s why the talk show legend seems to be pretty okay with the two getting back together. When Extra asked her how she feels about the reunion, she said she’s not surprised they’re back together (if they really are).
“What I loved about that interview [with Rihanna] was that she came with a big wide open heart and that she was in the space of forgiveness and that she learned the lesson that she was repeating with Chris Brown — exactly what she needed to learn from her father. I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it. I have no judgment about it. That’s why I can sit there and have such a great time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that’s how you choose to lead your life, that’s really okay.”
If only everyone else could see it that way. What do you think about Oprah’s reaction to Chris Brown and Rihanna reportedly getting back together?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
- The Great Interrogation: How To Answer A Woman’s Toughest Questions
- “N***as Be Stressing”: Chris Brown Documents His Love For Two Women …& They Respond
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- Sorry Boo! Mean Thoughts All Women Have About Their Boyfriend Eventually
- This Battle Is Not Yours! Don’t Let These Tiny Things Ruin Your Relationship