Check Her! Anderson Cooper Throws The Severest Shade To Star Jones
By day Anderson Cooper is a very professional, very qualified, super talented journalist who has dedicated himself to educating and informing the American people about the global and domestic issues that we need to know about. But you might not know that Anderson also moonlights as a lemonade sipping, shade throwing talk show host. I take that back. Perhaps Anderson doesn’t make a habit for reading people; but when it came to Star Jones talking about his personal decision to come out, he did not hesitate to shut her down.
Remember, earlier this year Anderson Cooper decided to come out, in his professional life, telling his colleagues and fans that he’s a gay man. There were several people who already knew this little tidbit, so it wasn’t earth shattering news; but for whatever reason, it was news that Star Jones had to speak on.
In a discussion with Andy Cohen, Anderson explained why Star Jones’ comments were surprising and hypocritical. Watch the video below.
Well, I’m with Anderson when he’s right. The trajectory of Star Jones’ career has been a bit sad if you ask me. She went from being a well educated attorney to a television personality, to a liar, divorcee to a reality show contestant. And in the midst of all of those shifts and turns, Star has managed to talk much trash. Now, I can see why she and Nene couldn’t get along on “The Apprentice.” Star just seems like the girl in high school who always wanted attention but didn’t necessarily know how to go about getting it in the right ways. Poor thing.
What do you think of Anderson’s response to Star? Was it too much or just enough?
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated!? 11 Celebrity Couples You Might Have Forgotten About
- What Makes Me A Hoe? And Other Questions About How Women Are Unfairly Labelled
- Is It Time To Call Tyrone? 14 Ways To Know Whether Your Relationship Is Worth Fixing Or Nixing
- Loose Lipped Lovers: 10 Celeb Men Who Kiss & Tell
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale