You’re supposed to love him, support him, compliment him, and be a pillar of strength in his life and all of that. Your friends never say anything that bad about their men. So, combine those two bits of information, and you end up feeling terrible when these venom-filled thoughts cross your mind. But guess what? We’ve all thought them at some point. It doesn’t mean you love your man any less.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Did Y’all See? Domestic Violence And Sex Tapes, When Will They End?
- “I’ve Been Down That Road” Chris Brown Offers Insightful Advice To Ray Rice
- “If She Ain’t Trippin Then I Ain’t Trippin” Paul George Reacts To Janay Rice’s Statement
- “I Was Beaten Because I’m A Woman” Tahiry Speaks Out On Violent Attack
- Creator Of The #WhyIStayed Hashtag Talks Her Abusive Relationship & Explains How She Left
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural