New Sitcom: Gabrielle Union Stars in BET’s “Being Mary Jane”
From Eur Web
Great hair, perfect smile, show-stopping complexion, incredible figure … Gabrielle Union’s beauty is almost unparalleled, and the characters she portrays don’t seem like they’re that far off from the real thing either. They’re always smart, always seem to have all the right answers, they always have the great jobs and end up with the handsome leading man.
Couple the common attributes of her characters with the real life fact that she’s in a relationship with an NBA megastar and, while I’m at it, pour on the fact that she has been one of the top 10 prettiest women in Hollywood for at least 10 years. Wow, she’s easy to love for obvious reasons, but easy to hate on as well.
Read more at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated!? 11 Celebrity Couples You Might Have Forgotten About
- What Makes Me A Hoe? And Other Questions About How Women Are Unfairly Labelled
- Is It Time To Call Tyrone? 14 Ways To Know Whether Your Relationship Is Worth Fixing Or Nixing
- Loose Lipped Lovers: 10 Celeb Men Who Kiss & Tell
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale