Book and culture nerds could spend all day in this tiny independent bookshop located in East London’s Exmouth Market. Carefully curated with literary, design, political commentary, and travel tomes that reflect an international sensibility, this is the place to find Salman Rushdie’s latest Jacob Anton, Binyavanga Wainaina’s One Day I Will Write About this Place, Barbara Ehrenreich’s Smile or Die, and Teju Cole’s Open City alongside a book on the coolest New York City rooftops. For more info, check out Clerkenwell-tales.co.uk or follow them on twitter @BooksellerPete.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN