Another week, another string of very adorable babies! From DemBabies and Tiffany Evans’ new bundle of joy to 2 Chainz’s baby girl and Diddy and Co., let’s take a good look at all the adorable babies/kids out there!
Mariah posted a photo of #DemBabies sharing a cute moment recently. With her glasses on and lips puckered up, little Monroe tried to show some love to Morroccan, and it made for an adorable photo op. As Mariah captioned the special moment: “”you love me & don’t u forget it!” – A lil kiss from Ms. Monroe to Rocstarr.”
20-year-old singer Tiffany Evans, who is a married woman these days, just popped out her little bundle of joy, Adalia Sarai Henderson. The little girl was born on Sept. 25 and is Evans’ first child with husband, Lorenzo Henderson. Isn’t she a cutie?
Rapper 2 Chainz attended the much talked about BET Hip Hop Awards this past weekend in the ATL with his lady and their daughter, Heaven. Sure, it’s not the clean-cut Grammys or anything like that, but I’m not mad at families spending quality time together, even if it’s in somewhat questionable places. Isn’t Heaven adorable though? And she better do it in that dress! WORK!
And Diddy posted a bevvy of pictures on Twitter of himself and his kids sharing quality time together as they jet-setted to Atlanta and got mani-pedis together. From Diddy and Chance cheesing it up at V-103, to Diddy and his twin, Christian, getting gangsta, and D’Lila and Jessie getting the diva treatment at a nail salon, the cuteness ensued all over the country with Diddy and his babies.
Caption: “God is the greatest no doubt! This is proof!”
Cute caption: “Ain’t nothing like a father taking his girls for a little mani-pedi time!”
Aren’t these kids cuties?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “The Wiz”
- One Time It Wouldn’t Hurt To Think Like A Man: The Take It Or Leave It Attitude
- Power Couples With Half The Fame: Celebrities With Non-Famous Partners
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men “Settle?”
- Evening Eye Candy: Ryan Reynolds
- No Need To Wonder: 15 Signs You’re Just A Toy To Him
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints