Sherri Shepherd is ready to be a mommy again but she needs a little help. During an upcoming appearance on Rachael Ray, she told the daytime host:
“I’m trying to have another baby you know, I’m still trying . . . still looking for a uterus.” To sweeten the pot of being the woman to carry Sherri Shepherd’s baby she jokingly added, “I’ll give you a free weave and a Hyundai for a year.”
She’s so ghetto.
At 45, Sherri knows physically carrying a baby wouldn’t be the best thing for the mother of one. But emotionally she says she’s on point. Plus she probably wants a baby with her husband Lamar Sally, since 7-year-old Jeffrey is her ex-husband Jeff Tarpley’s son. Speaking on her plans, Sherri said:
“I don’t know how we’re going to have this baby because I’m in my forties and I can’t even remember my first son’s name, but I’m going to have another baby because I’m feeling good.”
If you want a year’s worth of free weave and a car you better get to tweeting Sherri! Just kidding good luck to her and Lamar with their baby plans!
More on Madame Noire!
- Solid As A Rock! Couples Who Are BANNED From Calling It Quits
- Don’t Be Scaaaaared! 6 Ways to Approach a Guy
- Man I Miss My Dog: Why It Sucks Cutting Opposite-Sex Friendships When You’re In A Relationship
- Is He Who He Says He Is? 6 Ways To Research Your Man
- Girl, Just Say “Thank You”: How I Realized That I Wasn’t Good At Accepting Compliments
- Change Clothes: Can You Go From “Friends With Benefits” to “Wifey”?
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints