If you aren’t up on the web series The Couple, then you’ve been missing out! Series characters Chick and Dude are two lovebirds exploring the ups and downs of living together, and after garnering a large following on YouTube, they’re moving to the big screen. From the director of indie film A Good Day to Be Black and S-xy, The Couple is going to be made into a full length film thanks to their KickStarter campaign that earned over $25,000!
In this week’s episode, Madame Noire is featured on the show! Check out Chick and Dude as they review our article Nine Ways He Shows His Love Without Saying It. Click to around the 3:30 mark to check out our appearance!
Let us know what you think in the comments. Will you tune in for The Couple, The Movie?
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated!? 11 Celebrity Couples You Might Have Forgotten About
- What Makes Me A Hoe? And Other Questions About How Women Are Unfairly Labelled
- Is It Time To Call Tyrone? 14 Ways To Know Whether Your Relationship Is Worth Fixing Or Nixing
- Loose Lipped Lovers: 10 Celeb Men Who Kiss & Tell
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale